Safety and the environment
Some of the most important safety rules are given below.
- Always follow the instructions of the staff of Twence.
- The traffic rules at the site are in accordance with the Dutch Road Traffic and Traffic Signals Regulations (RVV). The maximum speed is limited to 30 km/h, unless otherwise indicated: see the signs at the site. Drive on the site so as to prevent obstruction and/or dangerous situations for other persons.
- Smoking is only permitted at the locations designated for that purpose. These locations can be recognised by the smoking zone pillar.
- The use of and/or being under the influence of alcohol and drugs is strictly forbidden. We carry out random checks on this.
- It is forbidden to take children younger than 16 years on to the Twence site, unless otherwise agreed with Twence.
- If your vehicle is leaking or you lose your load, report this immediately to the CCR (central control room) at +31 (0) 74 2404 555.
- Anyone who carries out work at Twence in the plants or the grounds must obtain a work permit with a multi LOTO list from the CCR.
- For accidents or emergencies, call the internal emergency number immediately: +31 (0) 74 240 455. You will speak with a CCR staff member. State your name, the location and nature of the accident or emergency, the number of any victims and the nature of the injuries clearly.
- In the event of fire, accidents and other emergencies, follow the instructions of the company emergency response team. Company emergency response team members can be recognised by reflective vests with ‘BHV-Twence’ on them.