Working together safely
Safety is paramount to Twence, even after governmental measures have been relaxed. We adhere to the hygiene regulations and measures to guaranteea safe and pleasant working environment.
Hygiene measures coronavirus
- Don’t shake hands
- Use paper tissues
- Keep your distance from others
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- Wash your hands regularly for 30 seconds
- Regularly use the alcohol handdesinfectant
- Sneeze and cough in your elbow
Measures for third parties
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance at desk functions (weighbridge, reception, issuing work permits and freight inspection).
- Several control rooms and acceptance units are only accessible for necessary (production) personnel.
- Installations are only accessible for authorised persons.
- If documents must be signed, please use your own pen and avoid personal contact.
- Drivers must stay in their vehicle as much as possible.
- The Twence policy prevails if the policy of the employer of contractors or suppliers deviates.