Corona virus (COVID-19)
Safety is paramount at Twence. We are closely following the measures taken by the government and RIVM and we are constantly updating this page. We want to guarantee a safe working environment for visitors, contractors, customers, suppliers and employees. Will you also cooperate?
- Stay at home and get tested if you have any of the following complaints: a cold, cough, shortness of breath or fever.
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath and/or do you have a fever too? If so, all members of your household will also need to stay at home!
- Is someone in your household experiencing shortness of breath and/or does he/she have a fever? Then you also have to stay at home.
- Stay at home for 10 days if you have been in close contact (within 1.5 meters) with COVID-19 patients or individuals showing symptoms of disease.
General hygiene measures
Of course, the following measures apply to us with regard to hygiene:
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from others
- Don't shake hands
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- Wash your hands regularly for 30 seconds
- Regularly use disinfectants, which are widely available.
- Sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm.
- Use paper tissues
On site measures
Specific measures apply on our site. These may differ per installation/location, but are stated locally. Please will you adhere to these? In general, the following is important to everyone on our site:
- People must always keep 1.5 meters distance in groups. Group sizes (not work-related) outside are further reduced: a maximum of two people applies here. Think of taking a break or smoking together.
- A safety vest is mandatory outside, so that you can also walk safely outside the yellow lines (1.5 meters distance).
- Maximum of 4 people at the same time at the reception.
- At least 1.5 meters distance from counter staff (weighbridge, reception, work permit issue, loading/unloading and cargo control).
- It is mandatory for everyone to wear a non-medical face mask in all interior spaces/buildings. You may take off the face mask as soon as you are seated and can ensure a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Wearing non-medical face masks is mandatory during work where a mutual distance of up to 1.5 meters is not possible, such as joint lifting of an engine. If there is already an obligation on site to wear an FFP3 face mask, this will of course also suffice.
- Control rooms and acceptance units are only accessible to necessary (production) personnel.
- Installations are only accessible to authorised personnel.
- Signing documents must be done with your own pen (without personal contact).
- Drivers should stay in their vehicle as much as possible.
- Twence's policy is 'leading' if the policy of the employer of contractors / suppliers deviates from that of Twence.
Traveled to an area with a code red/orange
Have you returned from a country/area with a code red or orange? Then, unfortunately, you are only welcome at Twence after 10 days of quarantine (without symptoms). Make a new appointment with your contact person at Twence.
Twence guided tours
No guided tours are currently taking place.
Extra curfew instruction and entry restrictions
Read the full message here
Together, we'll get corona under control.