At Twence, safety is our first priority. We closely follow all measures as set out by the government and the RIVM, and we keep this page updated at all times. Our goal is to guarantee a safe working environment for visitors, contractors, clients, suppliers, and employees. Will you help us reach our goal?
General hygiene measures
Self-evidently, we maintain the following regulations regarding hygiene:
- Always keep a distance of 1.5 metres (5 feet) from others;
- Don’t shake hands;
- Avoid touching your face with your hands;
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 30 seconds;
- Disinfectants are available everywhere - use them frequently;
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow;
- Use paper tissues.
We maintain specific regulations on our premises. These may differ depending on the location/installation, but will always be stated onsite. Please will you help us by following these measures? Generally speaking, the following points are important for anyone located on the premises:
- Wearing a safety vest is required outside, to ensure the safety of anyone moving both within and outside the yellow lines (keep 1.5 metres' distance).
- No more than 4 people at the same time allowed in the reception area.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance at counter services (scales, reception, working permit distribution, loading/unloading, and freight control).
- During maintenance stops, use an FFP3 face mask when this is required for a particular job or in case it is impossible to keep 1.5 metres distance (provide your own face mask, possibility to acquire one at working permit distribution points).
- Control rooms and approval units are accessible exclusively for essential (production) personnel.
- Installations are accessible to authorised personnel only.
- The signing of documents must be done with your own pen (and without physical contact).
- Drivers must stay inside their vehicle as much as possible.
In the event that the policy of an employer through contractors/suppliers differs, the policies maintained by Twence are considered leading.
Travel to areas coded red/orange
Have you returned from a country or region that has been labeled code red or orange? This means that, unfortunately, you will be welcome at Twence only after 14 days of quarantine, provided that you are not suffering from any of the symptoms listed below. Please reschedule your appointment with your contact person at Twence.
- Always stay home if you show any of the following symptoms: fever, coughing, shortness of breath, or general symptoms of a cold or flu.
- Stay home if you have been in contact with COVID-19 patients or people showing symptoms of illness in the past 14 days.
Twence is not currently offering any tours.
Together, we'll get corona under control.